Wednesday, April 08, 2009

It's a Dirty Job, But...

Are you a fan of Dirty Jobs and Mike Rowe?
Okay, I know he's not a cowboy, but technically he is a Western man. He lives in California, after all.
I, for one, find the man incredibly sexy. And apparently I'm not alone in this. Just take a look at his fan site.
Anyway, the reason I bring this up is because I am hard at work finishing my next erotica novel.
The premise?
The hero is a man named Jack Justice, who is the star of the Knowledge Channel's new hit TV show, What Would Justice Do? The heroine is his personal assistant, one Leigh Peterson. Recently divorced from a high-powered executive looking for the younger version of his trophy wife, Leigh struggles to fight her attraction to the handsome, boy-next-door type star she works very closely with. When the rest of the film and production crew starts a bet as to how long it will take Jack to get her into the sack, will Leigh be able to resist his charms for long?
Look for What Would Justice Do? coming soon from Carnal Passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment